Thursday, January 17, 2008

$2 REWARD for MISSING SUNGLASSES

I purchased a $5 pair of sunglasses back in 2006 and have worn them religiously ever since. My eyes are extremely light sensitive and I'm particularly attached to this pair of $5 glasses. The right lens pops out when dropped, there are numerous scratches on the lenses and there are teeth marks on the ear pieces (nervous habit). Please return them if you know where they are.....if not for the $2 reward, then for the love and respect of the relationship between a women and her favorite pair of cheap sunglasses. The glasses are pictured below on me and then again on Kevin.

3 comments:

Tim & Steph said...

Oh, how hard it is to find good sunglasses! I will keep my eyes peeled lady! Hope you find them soon.

TheStewside said...

I hate it when you have a pair of shades you love and are comfortable and you lose them or they break. My heart goes out to you.

Anonymous said...

Your glasses are safe. Bring $2 in unmarked bills to the Flying J at 2pm tomorrow. Don't involve the police. There will be no second chances.