Tuesday, January 15, 2008

El Diablo - Here I Come!

Mrs Bird is flying south in two weeks! My dad recently bought a pony named Frankie, and Frankie has since been renamed El Diablo the Devil. Now Diablo had to earn his new name through devious acts such as kicking, biting, charging, and pretty much any other possible bad pony behavior. He even bucked off my niece Karson. So, I've taken on the challenge. El Diablo better enjoy his unruly ways while he can because when I get home I'm going to rid El Diablo of his satanic spirit and turn him into the sweet Frankie my dad thought he was buying. (For the record...I may be in over my head...we'll see just how big and bad this 4ft pony is when I get there.)

2 comments:

Tyler and Karen Davis said...

That thing is going to bite a chunk out of your leg. Look at him. He's one mad horse. Keep your distance young lady.

Jules said...

Hey Jess, When you get back from that, I have a 6 year old I'd like to see broken. Maybe you could help me out with that.