Wednesday, September 05, 2007

We're alive.....

It’s been over a month since my last post. Kevin and I got married, spent a week cruising around the Hawaiian Islands and are slowly but surely adjusting to married life.

Kevin and I have had fun making his bachelor pad into a “home”. We’ve had quite the adventure trying to find a mattress that we both like, that doesn’t kill our backs. Kevin brought the latest one home yesterday. I feel like Goldilocks. This one is too hard….this one is too soft…..and hopefully this new one will be just right!

Next weekend Kevin and I are heading up Nebo. We’re going to take Dollar and camp in luxury. We’ll load Dollar down with all of our gear/food and the three of us will make a weekend of it.

I'll try to post pictures soon. You can find our wedding proofs at www.haleyannwarner.com. Just go to online proofing.

No comments: