Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Poll Results are in....

I guess polling the 9 of you who responded isn't exactly accurate research. But in a world based on the 9 people who are bored enough to check out my blog (mostly cube monkeys), 66% of you get your best ideas while laying awake in bed. Is that why all of my co-workers can be so grouchy? Just messin'! I definitely get my best ideas while writing, traveling or driving. When it's time to go to sleep there ain't nothin' that can keep me up. I may cry myself to sleep, but it never takes more than a few minutes. Certainly not enough time to come to any epiphanies. Maybe that is why I like to blog so much. Writing takes all of the crazy random thoughts and feelings in my head and somewhat organizes them on paper. (The word "somewhat" being a complete disclaimer if I ever write stupid stuff). I keep my blog posts light and fun for the most part, but if you ever got a chance to peek into my journal...whoa now buddy...ya better hold on tight.

No comments: