Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Learning from others instead of finding out for myself - I didn’t know I was capable

So I have had this major itch to get a little tiny house dog, and Kevin and I have been considering getting a Chihuahua. We even went and looked at puppies on Saturday. After talking to my mom, I decided that instead of making an alright decision to get a little dog (we’re at a great time in life to have a puppy), I’d make a better decision and not.
My mom said that before she had her first kid…she got a dog…..during gaps between kids….she got a dog. In fact, every dog she ever got was when she was waiting to have a kid. After she had each kid she regretted having the responsibility of a dog. So mom, for once, I’m going to take your advice and put off an alright decision for a better decision. (Realize if Kevin gets me a puppy for Christmas, I’ll totally delete this post and pretend I never wrote it.)


No comments: