Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Falling and falling and falling....


Life has been really great lately. Not to be cliché, but I really do feel like I fall more and more in love every day with Kevin. I had no idea I could love someone so much. I miss him while we’re at work and it feels like Christmas each night when we both get home. We feel so lucky that our passions in life are the same. We love to be outside, we love to be in the mountains, and we love animals! Kevin has gotten to know Dollar and now agrees that Dollar has the most personality of any horse he’s ever been around. We bought a horse trailer and plan to make horses a major part of our life- something we can do together.
After the reception in SC, I was really sad to leave “home” and my family. Kevin had a 4 day hunting trip to WY scheduled the week we returned to Utah and I didn’t know how I was going to manage. Things always seem to work out the way they are meant to and I learned that Kevin leaving was a great blessing. I suddenly realized…as much as I missed my family….I missed Kevin even more! Him leaving for a few days helped me know that I was where I was meant to be and with who I am meant to be with. I feel so lucky to have Kevin in my life.

No comments: