Thursday, June 14, 2007

Krull 1983

You may have a movie from your childhood that you watched repeatedly. At our house, one of those movies was Krull, released in 1983 (the year I blessed the earth with my presence.) I grew up playing Queen Lyssa and thought I would find true romance when I could look into a man's eyes and say..."Take the fire from my hand." Now a big pull for me to this movie was of course the horses. They were called the "Fire Mares" and were Clydesdales that could run so fast flames shot from their hooves. The Cyclops and Ergo the magician were two of my favorite characters and I had nightmares about the Lady in the web and her evil Spider. Colwyn was my second movie crush. (Val Kilmer in Willow being my first.) Here are some fun pictures from this classic 80's sci fi film.




No comments: