Thursday, June 14, 2007

It's all coming back.....

Ain't- am not, are not, is not, have not, has not

All y'all- Intensive form of y'all

Fixin'- about to, to be on the verge, or "We had burgers with all the fixins."

Ill- in a bad mood, ornery

Cut the light on- People in the south cut things on and off, they don't turn them on or off. Occasionally they flip stuff on and off.

Water Spicket- water faucet, water tap

Mash- the south loves mash potatoes, but Mash made my list, because the south is the only place where you mash buttons.

Feel free to add more.......

2 comments:

Aimee said...

what was all the ones dave was making fun of us on??? buggy was one he was making fun of you with. HAHA

JessBeQuick said...

I can't remember them all.....he should post them on here. Yeah...a shopping cart is a buggy and I carry my wallet, makeup, and keys in my pocket book. LOL