Thursday, May 31, 2007

Memorial Weekend 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy!
Friday~ Rode four-wheelers up Diamond Fork canyon with Kevin, Jake and Melissa.
Saturday~ Hiked up Y Mountain, rode horses up Mapleton Canyon with Kevin, Jake and Brick. Dollar had his best day ever! It was such a gorgeous trail and we saw a bear and her two cubs (but they were really far away).
Sunday~ Great dinner at the Bird’s house
Monday~ Trail running with Tatia up to Stewart Falls, rode four-wheelers with Kevin, Brandon and Luke up Spanish Fork canyon, cooked out with Kevin and his family.

Things I should have done but didn’t over the weekend~
Clean house, do laundry, go grocery shopping, wash my car, pay bills, shop for summer clothes/bathing suits, give Dollar a bath, organize the stacks of papers on my desk, etc…..but it really doesn’t matter because it was the most fun Memorial Weekend I can remember! I’ll post more pics when I can!



No comments: