Friday, February 20, 2009

Layup Gone Wrong

So funny story....
On Wednesday night I was at our church for a youth activity. At the end of the night a bunch of the kids started a game of full-court basketball in the gym, and I can't stand missing out on a fun game of ball. I slipped off my clogs and started playing in my socks. I'll let you watch the video to get a better idea of what happened next, but be aware of a few differences/similarities....

1) The guy in the video is not pregnant - I am 6 1/2 months pregnant
2) The guy yelled profanities - I kept my profanities to myself and smiled
3)The guy didn't have an audience - About 30 people witnessed me fall
4) The guy slipped on ice - I slipped on a slippery gym floor, wearing socks
5)The guy thought he was really cool - I thought I was really cool
6) The guy landed flat on his back - I landed flat on my back
7) It's funny to watch this guy eat it - I'm sure the entire youth group thought it was funny to watch me eat it


1 comment:

Jules said...

I didn't know you fell the other night. I remember watching you and thinking how cool it was that you were out there playing pregnant. I hope your all right, I'm sure the kids got a kick out of it, but noone was talking about it, atleast not to me.