Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Nothing like techno in the morning

I've always enjoyed spin classes at the gym, and I've recently started going to them regularly again. At 6am I was in a dark room with black lights, psychedelic fans, lots of spandex and 16 other early birds ready to get their workouts on. It's such a motivating feeling - riding a bike as hard as you can with techno music pounding, and everyone's white shoe laces making hypnotic swirly patterns. Whenever the music kicks up in tempo and intensity you'll see everyone's speed pick up. Of course the instructor can make or a break a class with their motivating dialogue throughout the class. Spin class kicks my butt and is so relaxing at the same time!

1 comment:

Martha W said...

you are ganna be looking so good at the beach and I am going to look like a hippo!!! love y a